Odin Samsung is a Windows-based ROM flashing tool for Samsung Smart phone and Tablets. It can be used to flashing, root, partition and update new OS for Samsung android smartphone and tablets. Including Samsung latest phone and tablets (Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung S9 plus etc.). Odin is Windows only software, providing no support for other operating systems, though it is possible to use Wineskin on the Odin executable, allowing it to run on OS X. Now you can be downloading Latest Odin flash tool from our Odin Download page.
Latest Update of Samsung Odin3 v3.13.1
Samsung Odin3 v3.13.1 is the latest version has been released for Samsung Galaxy devices recently. The latest version of Odin is available for Windows with the Win OS Library as well as the Mac OS with the MAC OS Bundle. If you want to use it on Mac OS, all you need to do is extract the S1Plugin bundle and use it.
Odin3 v3.13.1 comes up with some important bug fixes and improvements and it supports the new compression method implemented by Samsung on its firmware files. It comes in support for flashing the latest Android 8.0 Oreo based Samsung Experience 9.0 firmware ROMs. Odin enables you to upgrade your phone’s software or the firmware build number, flash the full stock firmware update, and restore Samsung devices to complete stock. Odin3 v3 .13.1 supports all latest phones like the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and all the previous handsets as well.
System Requirements for Download Samsung Odin
- Windows Computer
- USB cable to connect PC and the Device
- Install latest Samsung USB drivers
- PIT and TAR (Samsung Android ROM files)
- Download supported Odin Version for your device
Steps Guide to Odin Download
- Find Odin Firmware Files
- Extract the Firmware Files
- Install the Right Drivers
- Install Odin on Your PC
- Put Your Phone in Download Mode and Connect to PC
- Flash the Firmware Files
Samsung Odin flashing process will begin and should take about 5/6 minutes but don’t be alarmed. When your device finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. If you want to check that the correct firmware was installed, you can follow the below route on your android Smartphone, tablet or any other android device.
Settings –> About Device –> Software Information
Firmware number located under “Baseband version” on your device.
Special Points to Remember:
- Odin is officially provided by Samsung. So, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact Samsung support team.
- Using Odin for flashing stock ROM, custom ROM, CWM or TWRP recovery, etc., is very easy. Just connect your Samsung device to the computer in Download mode, load the .tar.md5 file in Odin and flash the file in your device.
- If you use Odin to root your Samsung Smartphone or Tablet, you will lose your device’s warranty. Also, it is important to take a complete backup of personal data in your Samsung Android device before using the Odin tool.
Features of Odin Flash
- Stock ROM flash with download Samsung Odin
- Flashing a custom ROM
- Root Package
- Custom kernel
- Wrapping up