Download Odin 3.13.1
Samsung Odin 3.13.1 with Odin Drivers
Samsung Odin v3.13.1
Odin Samsung is a Windows-based ROM flashing tool for Samsung Smart phone and Tablets. It can be used to flashing, root, partition and update new OS for Samsung android smartphone and tablets. Including Samsung latest phone and tablets (Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung S9 plus etc.). Odin is Windows only software, providing no support for other operating systems, though it is possible to use Wineskin on the Odin executable, allowing it to run on OS X. Now you can be downloading Latest Odin flash tool from our Odin Download page.
Latest Update of Odin download v3.13.1
Samsung Odin3 v3.13.1 is the latest version has been released for Samsung Galaxy devices recently. The latest version of Odin is available for Windows with the Win OS Library as well as the Mac OS with the MAC OS Bundle. If you want to use it on Mac OS, all you need to do is extract the S1Plugin bundle and use it.
Odin3 v3.13.1 comes up with some important bug fixes and improvements and it supports the new compression method implemented by Samsung on its firmware files. It comes in support for flashing the latest Android 8.0 Oreo based Samsung Experience 9.0 firmware ROMs. Odin enables you to upgrade your phone’s software or the firmware build number, flash the full stock firmware update, and restore Samsung devices to complete stock. Odin3 v3 .13.1 supports all latest phones like the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and all the previous handsets as well.
System Requirements for Download Samsung Odin
- Windows Computer
- USB cable to connect PC and the Device
- Install latest Samsung USB drivers
- PIT and TAR (Samsung Android ROM files)
- Download supported Odin Version for your device
Steps Guide to Odin Download
- Find Odin Firmware Files
- Extract the Firmware Files
- Install the Right Drivers
- Install Odin on Your PC
- Put Your Phone in Download Mode and Connect to PC
- Flash the Firmware Files
Samsung Odin flashing process will begin and should take about 5/6 minutes but don't be alarmed. When your device finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. If you want to check that the correct firmware was installed, you can follow the below route on your android Smartphone, tablet or any other android device.
Settings –> About Device –> Software Information
Firmware number located under "Baseband version" on your device.
Special Points to Remember:
- Odin is officially provided by Samsung. So, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact Samsung support team.
- Using Odin for flashing stock ROM, custom ROM, CWM or TWRP recovery, etc., is very easy. Just connect your Samsung device to the computer in Download mode, load the .tar.md5 file in Odin and flash the file in your device.
- If you use Odin to root your Samsung Smartphone or Tablet, you will lose your device’s warranty. Also, it is important to take a complete backup of personal data in your Samsung Android device before using the Odin tool.
Features of Odin Flash
- Stock ROM flash with Odin download
- Flashing a custom ROM
- Root Package
- Custom kernel
- Wrapping up
Samsung phone Flashing with Odin Download Tutorial
Odin software is a firmware flashing tool for all Samsung phone and tablets including Galaxy S9 plus,S8,S7,S6,S5,S4,Note 5,Note 4,Note 3 and tab S series etc. Samsung release the official update, then you can download that file and install using Odin download software. You can follow the step by step below
Before you start get ready followings
Steps to install firmware with Odin Download
- Step 1 : Download & Install Latest Version of Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
- Step 2 : Download the Stock ROM or Custom Firmware and Extract it.
- Step 3 : Download Odin 3.13.1 & Extract the latest version of Odin on your Computer.
- Step 4 : Right click on the Odin setup and click ‘Open as Administrator’
- Step 5 : Boot Samsung phone into ‘Download mode’and connect to the USB cable
- Power off your phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Down+ Home + Power Button.
- When your device vibrates, leave only Power Button.
- To enter download mode, click Volume up Button.
- Step 6 : Connect Samsung device and computer through the USB cable.
- Step 7 :Click on ‘PDA’ or ‘AP Button to Load the Stock Firmware or Custom Firmware that you want to Flash.
- Step 8 :Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 9 :Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 10 :Reboot your Device and you can unplug your device safely.
Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones
Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones is a driver for Android app developers using Windows operating system. It allows you to connect Samsung devices (tablets and smart phone) to a Windows PC via USB, and you can use android firmware update and all.
Do you need this Samsung USB driver?
If you simply want to connect your phone and view the files on it, any Windows PC will automatically download the necessary this Samsung driver. You need this Samsung USB driver for Mobile Phones if you are updating android firmware and test some developing Android apps.
How to Use Samsung USB driver?
To use Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones Simply downloads, Samsung USB driver and unzip the file, then follow on screen instructions to install the drivers. Then you can use your Android devices for update firmware, restore and repair your current version. You can the access devices like the Samsung Tablets and Galaxy S9 plus, S8 etc. in your development application.
How to Install Samsung Android USB Drivers on Windows PC?
- Step 1 :- Download Samsung Android USB Drivers. You can download this set of drivers from the page below
- Step 2:- Now you can unzip your download Samsung android USB drivers setup.
- Step 3 :- Now, click on to the main file of Samsung USB Drivers and launch the installation file by double clicking on it.
- Step 4 :- Now the Samsung USB Driver for mobile phones on your computer to continue press the [Next] button.
- Step 4 :- Now press install button
- Step 5 :- Installation will takes several minutes to complete the task. After that you can see a successful message at the end of the installation process.
- Step 6 :- After having a successful message on your desktop’s screen you can see an option with Finish button. You need to click on to is and then you are requested to close every running applications and other thing from your PC.
- Step 7 :- Congratulations! You have successfully installed Samsung Android USB Drivers on your Windows PC